Monday, October 30, 2006

Daylight Savings Time


Some of u who know me know that I have a bitch of a time wrapping my head around Daylight Savings Time....I *get* the concept....im not a complete tard...but i obsessive compulsively fuck myself up obsessing over TIME if i let myself....did i lose an hour or sleep or gain? if its 9 pm now its REALLY 10 PM so when i get up at 5 am its really 6 am....etc etc....on and on...so I made a rule yrs ago to NOT think about it....i change all the clocks and REFUSE to think about it again....if I feel my mind wandering there after looking at the time I have a hairy coniption in my head and violently SQUISH the thoughts out of my mind and think about ANYTHING else...anything until it passes....

I think this problem stems from my not having ever received a drop of breastmilk as an infant hahahha thats the excuse im going with anyway...
I have similar problems with other things too...maybe it was the beatings?? eating lead paint chips off the window sill?

My feet are FREEZING right now....im gunna bail myself in the bath...ive finally had to start using the heat...ugh
Aylas already asleep....she was lippy and lost her computer time tonight so she was SOOOOOO bored out of her mind she fell asleep hahahha dork.

Shit tomorrow is the 31st...crazy day at work...month end...AND HALLOWEEN....its gunna be a freakshow. ugh I have no idea if staff were allowed to dress up - i dont recall a corporate email stating otherwise so I said SURRRRRRRREE.......should be interesting....

No comments: