Monday, October 23, 2006

hangnails & nail clippers

(<---ME back when xmas didnt make u want to eat glass and razor blades)

ppl think i swear a lot....but if they could hear the shit i say IN MY MIND on a daily basis they would know I actually hold back a lot.

i shopped after work today so i dont have to tomorrow, theyll just deliver it in the AM...i understand ppl who go mental and shoot up schools and post offices...cuz i would have liked nothing more than to shoot EVERY PERSON IN THRIFTYS....the slow old ladies...the budgers...the ppl who take 45 mins to look at a product when theres 30 ppl waiting to get by...
the idiot employees who stand there stunned when u ask them a seemingly simple question...
did i mention the slow old ladies?

FUCK

work was equally retarded...getting a straight answer out of anyone at head office is like pulling teeth...then i get the know it all staff thing going on in the mix...my staff is lucky they have eyes left today....i had to go for a walk b/c i was in serious rage mode...
i clearly have a rage issue...not that this is new to anyone who knows me but...u know....
timing is everything.

im so full of writhing, suffocating anger that I could....eat a whole jar of pickles....yeah....

My wee brother as of tomorrow will be gone 6 yrs...I think this is contributing to my mood...
weird some anniversaries im fine...seems weird this one is shaping into being a pissy one.
I bought a fancy set of candles to light up tomorrow...who knows...im so flighty i could wake up completely fine tomorrow...
so yeah dont call me....or write me asking how i am, thatll just piss me off....thanks though.

Maybe tomorrow ill finish lining my cupboards with that spongey liner crap....sounds like a mind-numbing activity in between the young and restless and peoples court.

No comments: