Sunday, October 01, 2006

mmmm cock...errr i mean cake


ok month end @ work today officially licked the hairy banana ....but the cool thing about it was Kaila and Donna baked a cake for Mandy and I today (Mandy my assistance manager has the same bday as me, and yes that bugs the shit out of me)...it was a PENIS covered in chocolate and they used sprinkles to make the balls hairy...it was awesome hahahahahahahhaa

Last night Brucifer called me after i went to bed early so we talking from 1 am til 4 am...i woke up feeling like i was out on a bender all night....hahahahaha you know yer getting old n crusty when....
anyway... had a good time talking to him, catching up...its been a while.
he was pretty hammered which is always fun b/c i can get him to talk about stuff he wouldnt dream of talking about sober hahahahhaha

no englishman this weekend....his inconsistency is becoming an irritation...the fact that my uterus was kind enough to hold off for my bday and hes nowhere to be found...i coulda told him it was my bday but then its like an obligatory thing and that makes me vomit.

Tomorrow im taking myself to a movie in the afternoon....then im having dinner with friends later (thanks pam and ayla)...the important thing is im off work...muahhahaha
then i wanna blow a wad on a new dvd player from canada tire....theyre 30.00 wooohoooo cant pass that up!
Ayla has a friend over tonight so i think im gunna retire to my bedroom and read...

No comments: