Saturday, October 21, 2006

untitled rage


omfg the last few days at work has licked the ass of a dead camel....
u know...those spells where no matter wtf you do its never good enough and the shit just keeps piling up and coming at u fr all directions...
i miss my prozac.

tonight i will be spending my night alone...so im gunna write a letter in bed and then watch a movie...something i already own and havent seen or something i just wanna see again...i will curl up in my fleece warm blanket and lv my window open just a crack so the air in my room in crisp but ill be warm under my blanket...i will put on my funky rainbow hanging lamp to create a mood b/c gawd knows when u are in bed by yourself watching a movie u need a mood created....

tonight i baked some chicken for dinner after work, and attempted to make some squash....gotta talk to the aunties again and find out how u make it so its not like runny ass baby food...tasted fine but i prefer it a little more SOLID.

ayla saw the Grudge 2 last night with her friend and her mom...now this is quite a step for young ayla whos about as chicken shit of scary movies as u can get....shes over it now obviously...
MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA yay!

No comments: