Saturday, October 28, 2006

whew....


ok thank fuck that template business is over....

so this is like having a new apartment sort of....the halloween colors are a coinkidink by the way...


Ayla is off making beaded jewelry and then going to a movie/birthday party....then its time to tart up for the Much Music Video Dance Party wooooohoooooooo

This is another year I wont get to go see Rocky Horror....the kids dance is done at 11 pm right when the flick starts so....maybe Halloween Night...

Gawd this crazy freak was at work today and had a $5.00 fake bill so it was confiscated/police were called and she lost her fucking marbles....CH News was hot on the scene within an hour about this TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE {insert eyeroll here} and its been a big freak show since....good gawd I spoke to this woman (keep in mind its my day off) and shes a nutjob.

Donna and I are going to see Running with Scissors this afternoon wooohooo....yay! I loved that book and I know the movie is gunna be a hoot.

Maybe the englishman will come over tonight....dunno...I havent been waking up feeling very good lately...I feel like an 80 yr old lady who was hit by a train 3x. Neck is SOOOOO still in the mornings it makes me wanna cut my head off.

No comments: