Sunday, December 10, 2006

Oh the girls love their salty nuts!

Ok tonight was ODD and entertaining....Donna and I did the IMAX thing....then after i had to walk past a pub (Big Bad John's) on the way home so I heard a few gals would be there...no one I knew in real life but this gal Shawna I talk to online from a msg brd told me about it so i thought id pop in and check it out...
So that turned out to be groovy...they weren't retarded or anything...BONUS! Then...after id been there over an hour im looking at
<--Rebecca...and I see a Mary Kay pin on her coat...remember my Mary Kay thing a while ago, I won the thingy...but couldnt rangle anyone to come over for a *gathering* hahaha?? IT WAS HER hahahaha
ok that was really funnier than im making it sound...cuz i told her about the mary kay conspiracy theory, us discussing how its like a cult etc hahahaha She was really nice though...
I think I will make Krap Dinner....@ 130 am...yes....

One of the other gals Sandra I think, her kid is in Ayla's school....small town I tell ya....

So then after....I manage to miss the last bus home cuz im a homo and was chatting with Shawna out on the street and didnt notice it pulled up - duh - so I ended up walking and waiting for a cab for a fucking hour....and this gross disgusting old fuck of a man kept CIRCLING me in his white perv-mobile....it was really gross...at one point he parked and was walking twds me, said something i couldnt make out and i just told him to fuck off....he kept circling though...and my kid wonders why i shit myself when she is out with her friends, waiting for buses and shit....BARF.
So Big Bad John's...this place is bizarre...its very small, the walls are covered in customer stuff, graffiti/pictures/writing etc, there are bras hanging from the ceiling...eetc they play old school country, the Johnny Cash I was cool with...then CRYSTAL GAYLE (I HEART HER)....then it got a little gay with te banjos and other such crap...anyhow....check out the picture with the paper plate...click it and itll go big...if there is a float plane called the FLYING BEAVER - that is fucking COOL!

No comments: