Monday, January 29, 2007

you are the only one that can set yourself free...

there is some bathroom wall wisdom for ya...straight from Logan's wheelchair stall!

4 more days and my branch shall be transformed into a blissful state of camaraderie...
just gotta find one more person to complete the puzzle... MUHAHAHAHA (rubs hands together like a total pervert)
anyhoo...ayla comes home tomorrow at 530 pm...sounds like shes had a good visit...did lotsa cool stuff etc.
the Painted Veil was a great movie...Arika and I went last night, swooned over Edward Norton...the scenery in the movie was amazing...was filmed in china...great story...loved Edward's character...he was unexpectedly cunning and lovely!

So yeah its worth seeing in a theatre alright in case u wondered...but would be good at home as well...
I never did find shoes...after being in about 10 different show stores i had finally settled on a pair i didnt really like but was weary of the whole process...(I was in Sport Chek by the way) I go and wait in line...and wait, watching these two simpletons complete a transaction a monkey could have done...they finally finish and they completely ignore me as a jock wanders up and puts his 20.00 tshirt purchase on the counter...I stand there IN SHOCK waiting for one of the simpletons to realize what just happened and....they just carried on....I was so pissed off i threw the shoes on the counter and said *Let your manager know you just lost a 100.00 sale*...and left. I went to the site and called their cashiers Paris Hilton clones. Fucktards.
So i got no shoes. I came home and operated on my old ones with nailclippers and will get a little more mileage out of them i guess.

I have a Dr appt tomorrow...fuck...on top of getting weighed (aka self demoralization) I get to go debate a persons right to choose/vaccines. I am in a take no shit mindset at the moment so I dont think it will go too poorly...i dont intend on getting bulldozed...I will ask her opinion of vital vaccines she thinks are most important...and do the work on it.
I think im gunna go watch a movie...I finally bought a popcorn popper so I should break it in! Its only right!

No comments: