Wednesday, February 07, 2007

are you lookin' at my....belllllay? (i love the shaw commercials right now)


this day is shaping up to be a crap one...


isnt perspective fabulous though? it can always be worse...and usually is for a lot of ppl out there...so im not whining today.
im gunna leave work early today i think and go to a dept store with hore cards and just hand them out like candy to get ppl in the door since my most recent new hire called at 8 am this morning to say he took another job and wont be taking this one, which he was to start at 10 am.

*insert maniacal laughter here* twitch twitch
guy is coming on saturday...i will get him to drag me out in the wild so i can chill the fuck out a little i think...ive been going around all week with my jaw clenched, im pms'ing on top of it all & just need a little break from reality...so he can take me birding and dazzle me with his wealth of knowledge about nature and i can tell myself that im smart too, just about things no one cares about and that dont matter like Rick Springfield, breastfeeding and the like.
My oatmeal gave me heartburn this morning. Rude.

No comments: