Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Death ~ Valenspew ~ Screwed (and not in a good way)


If i die of tetanus or hep or some other nasty scum bag bar disease please sue Monty's Strip Club.
I sat on a chair that had a screw sticking out of it and jabbed myself, turns out it went through my jeans and drew blood so if I am infected with some pervert bar illness...SUE!

Lots of death in the air these days...a week or so ago a local man was shot and killed by Victoria police. I knew who he was, he lived in the hood here, I always felt sorry for his son. He used to follow his dad around like a puppy, bring penny rolls into work and change them for "real money" to buy slushies....seemingly oblivious to the fact his dad had some real issues going on with drugs and gawd knows what else.
Turns out this guy had a bunch of kids, and he had custody of all of them...makes u wonder wtf state their mothers were in if HE had custody b/c he never looked like he was doing well.
Anyway...now I wonder if this little boy (he is 11 now) will turn out better or worse w/o his dad around. I wonder if the ppl around his are going to turn him into a cop hater b/c his dad was murdered by the police.
Personally...if you steal a car and had a known rap sheet as long as both arms and choose not to stop when the cops ask u to....and then try to run cops over i think that's a pretty valid reason to start shooting...but that's just me.
Then an old friend of mine from school, her husband died...OD'd...leaving her with 2 kids, no money, nothing but a mindfuck and broken heart.
Gal at works cousin just died...
Don't forget Anna Nicole!
Christ...that's just in my limited little circle in the world in a few days.

Always gets me thinking about what it ll be like when I'm dead...not that ill care of course cuz ill be dead...
I'm sure if i had a funeral (which i wont bc anyone who knows and loves me would NEVER plan such a blasphemous event) they'd play gay music like KC and the Sunshine Band, and decorate the place with pink roses and purple balloons...
ok not really but...i don't like funerals...i don't do em.
After my brothers and all that hypocrisy I don't think ill stomach another one...my family isn't a FUNERAL kind of family...we just don't do that shit...we are too sensible...we just have ppl over and eat food and talk...
I thought it was weird when i was younger, like it was an issue of "CLASS" but now that Ive been to a funeral and feel they cant possibly represent a person as you knew them when there are so many different perceptions about them from the planners (toss in the religion factor and your hooped) I just don't feel the need to attend...I can do my own thing and get what I need from it.

How morbid...you're very welcome.

Tomorrow is Valenfuck's Day...thank gawd 4 hallmark or we wouldn't have the pleasure of enduring all these useless, meaningless occasions...
I made little candy bags 4 the gals at work....and a big one 4 Ayla with a BEEEE MINE card that will surely make her vomit its so cheesie. I participated b/c i bought that BEEEE MINE card 2 yrs ago and forgot the last 2 yrs to give it to her....only 2 yrs ago she still liked me so now I'm giving it to her just to make her eyes roll.

No comments: