Wednesday, February 14, 2007

she dreams in red...

2 more days til the weekend...
I have one of those toxic, underground, small but unbelievably painful zits under my nose right now... it makes me want to cut it off...it wont go away or become destructible so there it sits...

mocking me...
MOCKING ME I SAY!!!!!!

someone said i was full of shit today bc i think ppl IN GENERAL don't want to be alone...lemme quote it:

Jennzebel, I don’t wish to be an ass, but the only thing that’s full of shit is your sweeping generalization that no one wants to be alone. Even if it’s just hyperbole, it’s terribly arrogant, dismissive, and unjustifiably judgemental.

I am not sure why my thinking that in general most ppl don't want to be alone and ppl who say they do are full of shit and/or in denial warranted such a response but...it is interesting if nothing else.
I ~personally~ think that even the most fucked up ppl want to be loved and seek it in a variety of ways...healthy or otherwise...

We are all entitled to our own opinion of course...but I do think as humans we prefer companionship...be it sexual...long term, short term, whatever...

Shit...I don't want to be married but holy shit if I ever met someone I didn't detest after 6 months who turned out to be amazing that may test my assertion on living with someone...as it stands the thought repulses me but that's only bc 36 yrs into this life ive yet to meet anyone id care to share a home with...

I lived with a guy for 30 days once...*shiver*


Today Cynthia at work gave everyone valentine treats: Nipple Nibbler~ woooohooooooo
if only I could comfortably reach my own nipples....
Anyway...I am interviewing 2 ppl this week...I am hoping ONE will be a keeper so come March we can start training and have her functional by April so I can take a trip up to that throbbing metropolis of Powell River to do some visiting....
I am off to bed...I have go to finish reading the lousy Bettie Page book im half way through so i can start something a little more well written....

No comments: