Tuesday, February 27, 2007

theory of a dead nickelcreed (thanks kelly)

my dreams have recently taken a turn for the even more demented...

the other night I had a disturbing one about getting it on with a friends dead husband, completely betraying her (hes dead in real life but in the dream he was alive, just to clarify the weirdness) and i woke up feeling the most disgusting guilt ever...

then last night i was married to chad fucking kroeger of all rock stars on the planet...i was thinner with black hair (weird!) and he married me b4 we ever slept together so i spent the whole dream waiting to screw him while he and his drummer did archery using knitting needles instead of arrows....WTF.


that will teach me 4 flicking through much music b4 bed and seeing their (nickelfuck) amnesty international type video...
all i could think of was now they can claim they're *deep* and matt good couldn't slander them so much...
I'm afraid he still can, sorry guys.
today i put the word out for no one to call me at home unless it was a level 5 emergency...after my raging yesterday i need a quiet NON WORK day...so I'm going to get a fucking haircut cuz i cant stand myself...my irritation level is through the fucking roof so if i can eliminate ONE factor of irritation I'm doing it.

the fucking englishman called me at work yesterday and then came in and did his taxes....this is what put me over the fucking edge yesterday (I'm saying fuck a lot, just so u know I'm conscious of it)...can i never be rid of the twat? am i doomed to forever have to hear from him and see him under the guise of *doing business*?? lesson learned...i will never philander with a person who uses my store as a place of business... EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
i have now launched into full on hate mode and if he calls me at home again I'm going to completely fucking freak out at him to ensure he will never contact me at home or work...its tricky at work bc i cant do shit all so long as hes inquiring about a SERVICE we provide...

"No I'm sorry, we don't fuck our customers anymore, we have discontinued that service due to lack of interest on the part of our employees so if you would kindly go fuck off and die and bore someone else to death we would appreciate it."

gawd i should be a technical writer for our company!

So yeah today is hair cut...grocery shopping and other such odds and ends.
I am determined to buy those foil stove inserts 4 my burners...I could tin foil em but...i wanna try these....
omfg....leonard...be still my beating heart....you looked so hot at the oscars i thought i might piss in my PJs...talk about growing into ones self...my gawd....
(omfg I'm an old perverted lady now)

No comments: