Thursday, February 01, 2007

today....

13 yrs ago my crotch was in rough shape...but despite my bitching and moaning now it was worth it...in fact I quite enjoyed the process...im weird like that I guess. Ayla had a friend over and then a few family friends came over for pizza and ice cream cake...I got her an ice cream cake with the DEVIL on it muhahahahaha She had a good day I think...A & T got her a new duvet and 2 great flannel covers for it and PJs...

Ever have one of those days where u just go *FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK* over something you have no control over? And just sit there, thinking about it, at a complete loss as to what the fuck to do? You know...those moments where it really hits you that u are just att he mercy of the universe and all u can do is try to smile and hope 4 the best...? Telling moments those are...telling moments.

On that note...im off to bed b/c im completely spent.

Happy Birthday Miss Ayla xoxox

No comments: