Saturday, March 24, 2007

Did someone say...BONER?


Oooohhhh yeahhhhhh I love the night b4 my day off...makes life worth living dont it....
So I sprung a massive boner today...the new MG site has a Community page and it currently has a picture that I took of MG at the last Victoria show he did here... CLICK HERE You may have to be a registered user to see it but in case u cant here it is... Ooooo yeah.
In other news... I saw the kid that made the SHARKWATER movie on CBC last ngiht on THE HOUR...now I reallllly wanna see it...Shawn and I are supposed to go tomorrow night but he tried inviting someone else along and i boycott 3 somes of all sorts so....I dunno, I might go solo in the afternoon...or go see 300 in the afternoon...not sure.
9 DAYS TIL IM ON HOLIDAYS FOR 9 DAYS!!!

No comments: