Saturday, March 03, 2007

get your hands off my goodies!

im blogging shirtless today...im sure the neighbors are still flat out on their livingroom floors over the sight...only i dont care...dont look in my house if u dont wanna see a fat chick, shirtless at a keyboard.

im getting ready to go see a few IMAX flicks with a friend...im gunna see if i can transfer Ayla's imax pass to her since Ayla has said shed sooner kill herself then go to an IMAX with me...I have the option of torturing her and forcing her but then its not really enjoyable 4 me bc shes an ass so im not bothering with that...i have a million other ways to mess with her.

i hurt my ankle writing a letter yesterday.
yes thats right...hurt my ankle writing a letter.
im special.
{olympics}

AUNTY PAM's BIRTHDAY is on MONDAY...w00t! w00t!

ayla and dylan are into making retarded YOUTUBE vids at the moment...ayla eating a mouthful of salt, dylan chugging ketchup...bouncing off wire fences....eating chapstick etc. it is all rather dumb...and ive had to go and disinfect my salt shaker and ketchup bottle after seeing the videos.
Atl least they arent chugging gin or stabbing their eyeballs out for a good laugh on YOUTUBE. Dorks.

No comments: