Friday, March 23, 2007

Ohh sweet mother of gawddddddd

Ok I am totally exhausted...im too old n lard ass-y to work this many hours.

I have ONE day to survive then I get Sunday off...and omfg I can't wait.
I dunno if im coming down with something or what but I feel really really fucked.
I probably have lupus. Or deadalingoitis.

Ha Ha Ha Matt Good posted his ex wifes blog link on his and she is taking a beating in her comment section.
I think everyone knows what i think of her so I clearly finding it entertaining even if i think its a waste and time and have no energy to partake. I can not be bothered...thats a karma thing, she's a dipshit. "...she makes socializing at industry events and parties a must." Fuck. ha ha

Ok...I'm dead. Im going to bed....some of us, unlike the twat mentioned above, have to work for a living.

No comments: