Monday, March 05, 2007

satan lives in my pants

anyone wanna come over and put hinges on my bathroom cupboard doors...?

yeah thats what i thought.
ill do it myself then.
assholes.
ayla ripped them off, too busy staring at herself in the mirror to care that she wrecked em.
damn kids.
guy was on the news tonight...dazzing the world with his bird knowledge and the need for herring.
guy also told me he that he predicts i will unexpectedly marry in the next 7 yrs.


yeah...stick to birds my dear man....
funny when there is a recurring *theme* in your life...that being trust...or lack thereof...in yourself, in all others, in the universe...
(thats just me thinking out loud via a keyboard)...

social distortion is coming to victoria in april...erica nearly (she ACTUALLY might have) wet herself when she got the news and has been driving herself out of her mind all day due to the impending trauma of NEEDING to get tickets tomorrow...
ever been there...? thinking you will physically be unable to go on NOT getting concert tickets for a show that is surely going to change your life? i have....
but im sure she will get a ticket tomorrow and then all will be well in the world!
(Mike Ness is another of her future ex husbands)
I have a manager meeting tomorrow.

No comments: