Tuesday, April 17, 2007

coinkidink? or divine intervention/a failed attempt to make me a believer?

I SHIT YOU NOT, THIS HAPPENED JUST MINUTES AGO.
Im messing around with the camera and taking pictures of all my jesus crap....b/c Tracey and Adrienne brought me back a funky jesus/cross/crucifix from mexico, its all black and rather "sculpted", quite cool looking, too bad about the theme or id actually hang it in the livingroom. Anyway....as I seem to be collecting this weird stuff it is a lovely addition. So im taking pictures of some of it all to post with the new addition and my buzzer rings. Now...NO ONE EVER COMES HERE...especially mid morning. So i answer it as all my pictures are uploading to the computer...Guess who it was? It was Corrina....she is a volunteer and wanted to know if I wanted to learn about the bible today. NO KIDDING!
I fucking howledddddddddddd into that speaker and said HOLY HELLLLL NO WAYYYYYY!
hahahahaha
This is the new one....oooooh aaaaaaaah....

No comments: