Friday, April 06, 2007

Nooo Messagesssss

I had a dream about work last night so I think its only right that I get an extra vacation day to make up 4 it....

It is good friday of course...its good b/c jesus said so i guess...and we all know he was a righteous dude.
I do think Jesus was a real guy...but what if he was just some tard like David Koresh (u all remember Waco, Texas dontcha?)...and christianity snowballed into the widespread farce it is today all b/c some NUT had some ideas?
Thats my religious sentiment 4 today.
I need to go 4 a walk today, down the street...this is the street I grew up on, in my mind anyway. My grandparents lived here 1st down the road, and I moved here from Alberta to live with them bc my mother is mental. I was in grade 9. I had spent my summers here with them from about the age of 10 and LOVED it here....this road is right on the ocean, you get the view, the ocean smell, the peace...it is lovely. Their place is gone now...someone bought it and redid it in such a way it looks completely different so walking by it doesnt stir up much in the memory dept sadly.
I remember once driving somewhere in BC as a little kid and seeing the ROCK/MOUNTAIN SIDES along the highway and it blew my mind....having spent almost my whole childhood in alberta and saskatchewan (even though I was born in BC)...then driving through Hope BC and seeing the landslide thing and being CERTAIN all the red rocks were red bc of the blood from crushing ppl.....lol

I am still in office supply delight...what is it about office supplies? I felt like I was getting a crack fix last night going through all those boxes, picking what I wanted....The felt markers nearly pushed me over the edge!!! haha

No comments: