Wednesday, April 04, 2007

old ppl look like pinballs trying to walk on a moving train

well where shall I begin....
1st thing I did was LOSE my camera, oh yes.
It is either sitting on the table at home OR I left it in the train station when I was picking up our tickets...I'm thinking it was the 2nd option.
I tried to call the station but I haven't got through so i will try 1st thing tomorrow am to see if the clerk put it behind the counter.
I'm such a fucking dumbass I probably left it at home.
I am assuming the worst thought and am thinking it is just GONZO.
I am using aunty pams while I'm here.

Got to visit Guy & Donna's place before we got on the ferry...that was great...watching Ayla eat a samosa and maintaining POLITENESS and using MANNERS was a fucking revelation. Id forgotten she had any social skills at all...I also loved the look on both Guy and Donna's face when I tried to convince them that me using ketchup on my samosa was ok due to KETCHUP being a TOMATO CHUTNEY ha h aaah ah ahah hahaaaaaaaaaa I'm so trailer.

Went to the Dr today, quite enjoyed my vent/validation session with her...peace will fall over the land soon!
Bumped into a few ppl I know...damn small towns. That's always weird. Then Pam and I just hung out and did a little running around...shes looking great and considering it isn't even 3 wks since her surgery shes getting around fabulously.

Ayla is being ok...shes got PROTECTORS here so shes being as cocky as humanly possible to me, doing her best to humiliate and mindfuck me while she can...its quite amusing bc I just keep telling her she will be really sorry when she has friends over one day and revenge is bestowed upon her...MuHhhahaHAHAHhahahahaha

Wee Maddie is cute as ever...even with snot dribbling from her nose. She entertains me!

No comments: