Friday, May 18, 2007

Good Riddance I Say


Conservative ppl freak me out...I dunno how to deal with them. it is almost like they are bible thumpers and i just feel sorry 4 them. ha!


I am glad Jerry Fallwell is dead. How is that for BAD KARMA...saying that shit out loud...? He was a hateful greedy fuck disguised as a good christian man and i think the world is a better place in his absence. Blast me all you like...I felt this way even before I knew the full extrent of his hate for anything *different*.... rest in peace u hateful turd.


On to more uplifting things...no, not my bra....it is FRIDAY...some of u lucky sods get the long weekend off hey? This victim here works right through it all until Tuesday. Boo Hiss...gotta get the branch back in order after a really hectic few weeks...


Bought the new NIN cd...havent cracked it open yet but im getting EAGER to! Also bought the MIKA cd and it was just TOO HAPPY so I mailed it to Aunty Pam haha

I am busy making up little gift boxes to send to Aunty Cathy and my sister Kim b/c their bdays are coming up soon...(don't get excited ladies, it'll just be weirdo stuff haha)


I have no plans this weekend although I wouldnt mind seeing a movie on Sat. Night.......

No comments: