Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Brother


Happy 31st Birthday to my little brother today...kinda weird wondering what he would have been like as a full blown adult. Hard to believe it'll be 7 yrs this year that he has been gone. Such a head trip. In his honor today I am going to see the Pirates movie @ 5 pm with Donna...

Made an appt for Ayla's new annual buspass...jesus h
christ...336.00 divided by 12 months = 28.00/mo Still a good deal since now for a monthly pass its 42.00 - ok I guess I wont complain...it is a lot cheaper than the other. Still a lotta $$$ to fork out at once, esp cuz it means I am not getting a new camera yet or glasses or a couch. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH What a fucking martyr...I sicken myself...3 paychqs in June and the extra all goes to Ayla's buspass and her new dance shoes. Fuckin gay! hahaha No bitterness here hahaha Ohhh well such is life....
I am scared to see the price of these dance shoes.


No comments: