Wednesday, May 23, 2007

non-fatal bunion


naturally I have the non-fatal variety so stop your crying ppl...but in case u forgot about my wipe out last summer at the TOOL show, here ya go!


in other news, I am hating work right now...the whole fucking place is a nightmare...I have 1 competent person and shes going on holidays today for a week...the other semi-competent one is on holidays til the weekend....so im left with 2 new ppl who are a pain in my ass and 1 trainee...im sure im being punished for all the times i was mean to retarded ppl.


video sale at Roger's this week! WOOOHOOOOO got a few previously viewed keepers...BORAT (Guy, anytime u wanna borrow it just lemme know!) and the DEPARTED....Leo is my homeboy/boyfriend.


im doing laundry b4 work...gotta hit the post office as well...


caterpillars are out....I hate walking and they are babies and hang from leaves by silky threads and get in my hair and shit....it drives me nuts!

i am not HIGHLY aware of all the trees on my walk to work that have caterpillar nests bc once they get BORN they are fucking GROOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and ill need to walk to work down the middle of the road to avoid them falling from all the trees.


makes me chuckle thinking of that older lady on the news recently who had a complete coniption on a cityworker trying to spray a tree near her house...she actually attacked him ON CAMERA, yelling and eventually punching him and pushing him....it was rather disturbing...i commend the worker for not punching her in the face.


the new NIN cd changes color when its warm from the cd player...i am clearly simply amused bc this thrilled me out of my mind hahaha

No comments: