Thursday, June 28, 2007

HA....im drunk here and I still try to hide my 40 chins


I just got an unscheduled raise and I feel REDEEMED!!!!! wooooohooooo


I also grew 2 zits, one on each side of my face...so there is no hiding them


Aunty Pam's operation #2 is OVER and she feels not too hideous! YAY! Hopefully itll be the last one.


Apparently my mom and her partner and fighting a lot...I better set aside 2 hrs and call for the dramatic update.


Ayla is at a year end party/sleepover...it is nice to see she has some self imposed LIMITS...there was a sleep over last night as well at the same house so ppl could help prepare for the bash and Ayla decided she needed a good nights sleep more than the fun and she opted to stay home....awwwww....I love that. I should make her climb mountains everyday!


I won those tickets to see SICKO tonight and Arika and I are going for NOODLE BOX b4 hand so im outta here.... PS I had to do a ref check for someone today and the answering machine started like this "JESUS LOVES YOU! Thank you for calling the blah blah god freaks of america blah"

Its a good thing I didnt have that phone number when I was drunk dialing!

No comments: