Sunday, August 19, 2007

check this out

Ayla has a girl sleeping over named Sarah....very polite etc...and I ordered them pizza last night...and asked what pizza she liked

J: do you like hawaiian?

S: Ohhhh no I can't eat that, theres ham on it

J: you hate ham?

S: no im jewish

J: oh (not understanding that whole pig thing)

J: what do you want then?

S: pepperoni

J: and what do u think thats made of? (I knew it was beef but pepperoni is like a hotdog u know, mystery meat so who knows right?)

S: ummmmmmm I am not sure....

A: MOM!!!!!!!

J: ha ha ha ha (pees her pants)

so then I order the pizza and what do they send???? pepperoni with SAUSAGE on it...I SHIT U NOT!!!!!!!!! im pretty sure thats PORK but am not 100% (wink wink) so I said nothing.

im going to jewish hell too!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo
im trying to behave in front of her...I chose to not play Mario Kart with them b/c I swear like a drunk trucker...

its my day off, its pissing rain and life is good.

girls are still asleep...the cops woke me up this morning...why they choose 8 pm on a sunday to make their calls is beyond me...another court date for work.
fuck i really hate that....such a waste of time and dick all happens at the end of it bc its the same assholes who try to keep on committing fraud....

Anyway....im going to yack to my aunty cathy now...hope church was a delight for your motherfuckers today. Tell Jesus I say HEY!

No comments: