Tuesday, September 18, 2007

wtf?

what is UP with this template...? i havent messed with it in FOREVER and all the sudden today its all gibbled....
gawd I just do not have the energy to re-do all that shit right now....it better fix itself.

the Matt Good show was friggin amazing....he was in TOP FORM, the sound was great, lights were great and the new album is excellent LIVE...champions of nothing and 99% came on and i nearly wet myself.
the ushers had a hate on for me...for using flash BUT IT WASNT ME! i didnt use flash once all night....stupid grrl in front of me was doing that...then i got crap for RECORDING which i also wasnt doing...caught the attention of Mr Good and he asked what the problem was...that was a funny banter...im glad it was dark bc im sure i was blushing as giggled like a fucktard through the whole exchange.

i got myself a MG totebag though so life is good! muhahahahaha

my new fav show is that one on tv that shows u how things are made...things like wallpaper, potato chips, pens etc I sit there completely mezmerized....like im in a high alert coma! hahaha
i wanna see how they make Crunch n Munch!

well im fully staffed as of Oct so this is good...im taking some time off near the end of Oct too so I have a reason to LIVE now. hahaha

ok im really tired now.
all this typing....my gawd.

No comments: