Tuesday, October 09, 2007

gee, thanks!

so yeah remember that time not so long ago I was wishing I had the trots so I had a legit excuse not to go to work...?

I take it back.
I dunno WTF I ate but I spent 7 hrs becoming one with the toilet last night...til about 3 am...on the upside, it was a brand new experience...b/c never b4 have i been plagued so...

I had no symptoms (cramps etc) so I managed to finish my whole book...was entirely odd.

Today I have a manager meeting and its a turkey dinner...and I can assure you I wont be eating anything but toast and bananas today.

I am tired as hell and have a headache to kill a goat but otherwise functional.
I am looking to score a Canon S2 IS camera...the ones i manage to take good pics with when i borrow one off Arika to take to concerts etc...

The person upgraded and is only asking 250.00 for it....
Ok me and my dead self are going to nap.

No comments: