Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am one of the tards

the other day I started my microwave on fire by trying to *warm* some stuff that came in a foil package...it says RIGHT ON THE DAMN THING "DO NOT MICROWAVE" duhhhhhhhhhhhh
yeah not one of my best moments...with 2 witnesses to boot.

i work tomorrow then shuttle off to vancouver for a one night stand with Henry Rollins...I didnt feel like going AT ALL but now that its almost here im digging it i think...im gunna travel INCREDIBLY light and only have one small bag...ohhh yeah i impressed the shit out of my aunty pam when i was there last weekend...all i had with me was ONE SMALL BAG...she near shit.
i am not a light traveller by nature....so this is a good thing. Oooooooo I just had an EPIPHANY!!! Shawn is leaving to go to Vancouver Tuesday afternoon so I am so snagging a ride over with him WOOOOHOOOOO...I am soooooooooo styling now.

omfg im boring

No comments: