Monday, November 26, 2007

yam bam thank you mam


yeah i know i know ive been a shitty blogger person...

lets see, whats going on...the cat is MENTAL...
work is MENTAL...
Ayla is fine actually which is nice.
I've done some xmas shopping...kinda been digging it thus far but im desperate to get it all done asap to AVOID the havoc that is THE MALL AT XMAS. Malls suck...malls suck balls....
I am menstruating presently...do u know what that means?? that means that at xmas ill be ragging like a fucking lunatic, eating cookie dough by the bucket and hopefully in the mood to drink at home at leisure...whoever shows up shows up...Ayla will spend the day and boxing day buggering around with her new chocolate flip phone....OOOH fuck .... im mom of the year this year...I made a list of shit i was gunna get ayla 4 xmas and FORGOT it on my desk and GUESS WHO saw it read it and then threw it at me and mocked me 4 it?? Yeah...Ayla. Shithead.
So much 4 ANY friggin surprises this xmas...she already knew about the phone...grrrrrrrrr
Anyway - yeah im keeping the xmas freak out on the downlow this year...after the shit show that was last year this year im going uber mellow. ZERO OBLIGATION!!!!!
Guy is home and improving, slowly but surely...he went for a walk the other day and even though he slept for 5 hrs afterwards i think its good he could even get up and walk!
I cant believe how much fucking noise ONE cat can make....the galloping...the scritchy scratchy noises...the pouncing...JESUS...
OOOOH NEWS FLASH!!!!!!
My landlady is leaving as of Dec 15.....I SHIT U NOT!!!! she took another job so her daughter in law/son is moving upstairs and I really like her already (she lives in the building) so im hoping she will be wayyyyyy more relaxed.
WHOOOOPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Im listening to the soundtrack for INTO THE WILD....all Eddie Vedder solo, acoustic, Billy Braggish...funky old school instruments....i really like it...aside from the movie being so friggin good the soundtrack is kicking my ass too.
Who else shit themselves to learn they can get Nirvana Unplugged on DVD now?
TOOL is on friggin SATURDAY!!!!!! Donna and i will be picking up Michelle B at the ferry Saturday morning and we get the day to hang and do whatever....then see Tool...omfg 3rd row...i have this FEAR that itll be so freakish in 3rd row I will hate it bc im old and fat now and moshing isnt much of an option when u have to be able to go to work and not be wounded...then again, given enough to drink I think im skinny and invincible hahaha (dont worry aunty pam, i will behave...she always gets DISAPPOINTED at my drunken fall downs and slutty intoxicated carrying-on)
Never did hear from Bruce after the Rollins no-show.

Its chilly out...even snowed tonight...goopy snow that didnt stick thank gawd but...
this is Adrienne at her birthday dinner....I made her spaghetti and then we had cake and shit then lapsed into a coma on the couch...I thought she might actually need an ambulance.
I am FREEEEEZING...I need slippers.
Good night! xo

No comments: