Wednesday, December 26, 2007

you are the cheese to my macaroni

Went and saw the movie *JUNO* today...hahahaha was quite funny...Michelle and GOB, take the girls!

Ayla is in Nanaimo with Pam & Jim for the week so im enjoying the peace. I love how when xmas ends it is so over its like it never happened.

Me and the cat are playing FETCH with pistaschios!!! U know the ones that arent open...and u cant eat em w/o busting yer teeth...well i toss those ones and the cat goes mental and figured out if she brought em back to me id re-throw them....ha ha ha Ohhhh I am turning into the crazy cat spinster!

I was a shitty phone person this xmas....I only called my sister and aunty cathy...I missed all other calls that came in whilst feasting at Denny's xmas day (can u say VOMITOUS?!?!?!)

Ayla gave me the SLASH book for xmas....so im enthralled in that...its not especially well written AT ALL but the stories are interesting...when he pulls his hair back and takes off the goof hat andglasses and isnt smoking he is actually a nice looking specimen!

(****NO THERE WILL BE NO CALLING THE ENGLISHMAN MICHELLE****yay 4 prozac!)

No comments: