Sunday, January 20, 2008

I am not legend

went and saw I AM LEGEND and was shockingly entertained...I had VERY low expectations so the fact that I spent the whole time waiting 4 zombies to kill me was pretty cool.
I actually even cried watching it which is always fucking annoying...

then we hit the pub, Hot Donna and I...I had a few brightly colored drinks...and while we ate dinner some drunk girl at the drunk table across the bar said really loud about uncircumsized penis and we all near wet ourseves laughing bc it was so perfect.
gotta love drunk volume control problems.

ayla had 2 friends sleep over last night and between the 3 of them and my own indigestion i had a complete SHIT sleep...which is very rare 4 me, im usually all snuggled and perfect in my little bed cocoon...
i have never been able to go to sleep with other ppl awake in the house.

i work today. blah

gavin and laura from the UK are on the island and I think are coming to stay for a bit this week on their way down from Tofino.
will be good to meet them finally...i think gavin and i have been internet pals for a few yrs now and they have been all over the world the last year so ive been living vicariously through the photos they post on facebook and gavins blog.

No comments: