Wednesday, January 02, 2008

toilet seat



the cat broke our toilet seat...

so i had tracey pick me up one the other night...it was on about 6 hrs and broke...

so i went and bought ANOTHER ONE today and its pretty skookum so itll be ok but holy shit...as IF there are so many choices!

i so wanted the transparent one filled with oceanic things like shells, starfish and such...it was 30 bucks...and youd never have to lift the lid to make sure u flushed, ITS TRANSPARENT...then I thought id have to take it with me id i moved and then BUY another one for the apt so i said screw it...and opted for the 30.00 white one.


I hate when things like menstrual products, garbage bags, toilet paper, etc arent free...thats right folks...i wish menstrual products were handed to me FREE every month...along with TP and garbage bags.... THE END


No comments: