Sunday, February 10, 2008

brush stroke

Lame-o Chinatown in Victoria...it is one block long....

Bird Statue thingy

these were all the cat toys under the couch when I moved it.



Guy the Bird Man



Busy weekend...



Guy and Donna came down Saturday...we dined on Thai and good conversation...did the usual RockBay hooker drive by x 5464852...didnt end up at strippers though.


It is always fabulous to see them...next time I think I will see if they wanna just come over, eat at home and hang out/watch a movie....save some gas. haha



they won the Valentine BIRDATHON (thats right folks!), they managed to see 99 species in 6 hours and kicked ass on their fellow birders...woot! woot!



I received a parcel today....one of the most thoughtful gifts of all time I think...I have been talking about dabbling with painting....and its one of those things...i see things in my mind and though since I cant draw 4 shit maybe PAINT is a better medium for me...


so...like many other things it gets put on the backburner for eternity bc...well i apparently prefer to blow my wad on my kid (grumble grumble!!) more often than not...


Well MS ADELE BARTLEY my jr high partner in crime sent me the most amazing little painting starter kit...paints, a book, canvas/paper, brushes....


I was really blown away.


She is an amazing artist herself so it was nice to get such a wonderful bundle of encouragement...


Thank you Ms Adele.....xo

Today was busy at work so I am pooped...
Im gunna go read my book until I fall asleep dreaming that I am a fantastic painter and no longer have to work where I work to pay rent, I can just sell a painting and that keeps the rent paid all year...OHHHH YEAH FANTASYLANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: