Wednesday, February 06, 2008

don't make me steal your jesus statue

ok im sick.
im a snot machine.
but at least im not on the toilet like a few other ppl at work today so im not complaining.
best part is im so poor i cant even go buy medicine...i have to ration what i have. hahah hahaha hahahahha hahahahah hahahahahah loser

pet peeve of the day: when ayla gets ready 4 school she has her gay ass ipod on so she cant hear anything but her music....so if i need to tell her something...i knock on her door, which she NEVER hears....but i cant just open the door bc if shes changing she turns into the spastic tazmanian devil and FLIPS HER LID and calls me a creeper, peeper, pervert, rapist (uhhh ya ok) - so I evetually open the door with my head turned so i see nothing and i wave my arm so she can notice the movement and shut her ipod piece of crap off.....so this morning i found these earrings and wanted to no if they were hers....so i knock...
nothing....
3 mins i knock...nothing.....so i swing the door open and wave my arm around like a mental....
and nothing....im scared to look bc gawd only knows wtf shes doing and she will kick my ass if shes changing....eventually i tire of waving my arm around and calling her name and turn my head to look in her room and well.......FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
im a rapist, pervert, peeper, stalker, weirdo.

yeah....thats it.

fucking teenagers.

i threw the earrings in the garbage after her big production and didnt bother to even show them to her.

i am in love with my new house arrangement......its weird though bc ppl can watch me on the computer now and its kinda weird....

No comments: