Saturday, February 16, 2008

PERFECT GROUCHY MORNING


I woke up grouchy this morning...the cat is annoying the everloving shit out of me...but it really is a good morning. I woke up on my own terms, im drinking a perfect temperatured cup of earl grey tea, im grooving to Hospital Music (which, even months later, i can say is one of the most brilliant pieces of art/music around whether u like MG or not)...so as long as the cat stays outta my way she will live until the afternoon.


Every so often i like to chat online, and it is always interesting, the social aspect of it, no matter how skewed...last night I was having an interesting conversation with someone (a rare occurance in the chat world) about actual substance that was not veiled in talks of boners or sexual exploration (yawn)...he told me about this documentary: http://zeitgeistmovie.com/index.html

so we were discussing blah blah blah....and then he sends me a picture....well FUCK....talk about ruining a moment....(what do u think im gunna say right now?).....

the picture was from the neck down and shirtless (im well aware of how truly dork cheesey that is)...yeah well Mr 6 pack with the exposed nipple from scotland totally distracted me. Exposed nipples for me are like having a pink elephant in the room...try acting normal. haha

I will try not to let his athletic self RUIN any future chatting but im not sure I can forget about the nipple.


Today Arika and I are doing something...just dunno what yet.

We agreed it will have nothing to do with food...well fuck...its disturbing how socially food seems to be the main fucking focus...so im thinking maybe we can go strolling with our cameras...maybe see this flick: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808417/


I have a co-worker who is REALLY passive-aggressive...she will hint and joke about things she wants/requires but wont just be straightfwd and ask and I have adopted the rule with ppl that pull this shit (conscious or not) that they can fuck off and die.

My mother is like this, it makes me INSANE. Just beforthright and fuck off with the mindgames...to me it is such a fucking character flaw/weakness it truly sickens me. Dramatic I know...but...thats my rant 4 the day about annoying ppl.


My armpit hurts.

No comments: