Saturday, March 22, 2008

I feel like such a fragile flower growing in a mound of horse shit


As u can see i changed my shit up a little....


I needed a change...a little brightness...

A little cheer...


As I get older i really see that how I react to situations really has determined my state of living currently...I always thought I dealt with stress so well...honestly...i really thought that...but now with some age and objectivity I can see clearly I really don't...and never really did. Sure, I didn't act out the rage and homicidal tendencies I felt but going around beating ppl up, eating my face off and bottling up my emotions really hasn't served me well.


I was thinking of this of course b/c yesterday I made myself ILL at work...work is stressing me out...moving is stressing me out...this new Dr is stressing me out...perhaps cutting back on the meds is affecting me more than I thought it would...i dunno but...either way...i need to chill the fuck out cuz yesterday I ate HIDEOUS food at work and had heartburn to kill 10 billy goats.


Speaking of billy goats...i keep seeing billy goats...not flying through the sky or anything that amazing...but shapes of billy goats on the ground when i walk to work. I will take a picture so u all dont think im coming unglued.


Aunty Cathy just called and asked if i needed a hand moving...OMFG she was just here! She may be able to come back for a few days....and then Aunty Pam said she would take the 31st off and come help me....


CHRISTONACRACKER I LOVE MY AUNTYS!!!! They are really fucking the best thing since sliced bread...seriously...yayaya my mom is a dud but I lucked out in the aunty dept. and it more than makes up for my mom being a crazy whacko.

I love my mom but she really has no idea what *family* means and it really shows by how she treats her family so...yay 4 the auntys!!!!!

I LOVE MY AUNTYS!!!


Today Shawn and I are going to get boxes...woooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments: