Thursday, March 27, 2008

neck crink


Moving with a neck crink should be fun.... (yes I am so full of sarcasm and botterness I cant even make this funny)


Last night i was walking home from work at 10 and i had my headphones on and this kid is looking at me and it looks like hes talking to me so i pause my song...say PARDON....and he takes his phones off and says HUH? and I laugh....bc i thought he was talking to me but he was just singing hahhaa he is drunk and stinking like a bottle of crown royal....and i ask him what hes listening to....hes listening to WEIRD AL...which all in itself is really comical...and he asks if he can sing to me...I of course say I insist so as we walk up the hill together hes bellowing out WHITE & NERDY...so that ends and he lets me pick the next song he is gunna sing for me as we walk....so i pick System of a Down bc i think this will be super funny....and it was. ha ha ha


I bid him farewell at the corner...nice kid...scary that hes out on a school night drunk out of his mind though....he only looked 15 or 16.


Last night I got home from work and just went to bed....im a fuggin idiot bc i should be staying up as late as i can preparing but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ms old lady cranky pants with a neck crink just goes to be before 11 pm cuz she has all the time in the world....I wanna get as much done as I can b4 Pam comes tomorrow night so it doesnt look like I left work for her....fuck i musta been catholic in my last life, i feel guilty for shit that is so retarded even i recognize its insane.


I went and looked at the new apt....omfg...its bigger but i dunno where the F anything is gunna go....I need to take a valium and shut the hell up i think and stop worrying about shit that doesnt really matter.


Last night I had some fuckwad come in and whine about the price of money orders (they went up a buck) - i think he wanted me to give him a deal or something going on and on about how his bank is the same price and he will just be going there now...I said that was unfortunate (like i givea flying fuck if he comes in to buy a cocksucking money order once a fucking year - fuck off asshole)...good luck getting one at the bank after work when the bank is closed. HA!


Ayla is in a coma...ive been trying to get her up for 20 mins.


Yesterday the cat SIGHED.

I shit u not....she was sitting beside me and i was looking at her and she let out this big sigh....and i was like OMG YOU ARE THE CUTEST CAT ON THE PLANET!!!!!! Not only does she fetch, she sighs.

She probably wonders why the hell I build her such an awesome obstacle course of boxes....? haha it is a cat wonderland in here right now.

No comments: