Saturday, April 26, 2008

holy heart attack batman

shhhhh don't tell but i slept in aylas bed last night and it was nice....it is friggin huge...certainly didn't have to worry about falling off of it.


i don't think the cat knew wtf was going on...although i understand why ayla kicks her out of her room at night...she flies around in there like somethings after her and makes a lot of noise....


HEY! Look at Arika's kitties....see Rupert's giant paws!!! He has extra toes and I LOVE that!!!! I have asked my cat to grow some but...to no avail....apparently the Chrysalids book made an impression on me haha
Arika does Ralphie have extra toes as well only just not as prominent as Ruperts???
Last night Tara and I went for chocolate milkshakes at Alzu's... DID I FORGET TO TELL U GUYS THE FUCKING VEAL CUTLET STORY????? If I did let me know and I will tell you!
Anyway...milkshakes and as usual the weirdest fucking waiter in the universe...I swear...that place attracts more freaks than where I work. This waiter was a bumbling mental case I swear....but the token midget was there so it was all worth it.
Tara is going to Salt Spring Island on Sunday and I am weaseling over there with her since I have never been and have wanted to go. woot! woot!
I will take my camera and try to get some weird shots to share.
When I was a teenager I hated the song SEA OF LOVE by the Honeydrippers (aka Robert Plant) but I love it as a grown up. That is weird...cuz songs like WE BUILT THIS CITY and other various arm gnawing songs did NOT get appealing with age...although I have started to appreciate Bruce Springsteen in my old age...I am wanting to DL some of his goodies to explore...
u see as a teenager I was all about Rick Springfield so Bruce Springsteen was the enemy. Don't ask me why, he just was. haha
Today I think Donna and I and the doggy Dugan are going to the beach to frolic without that pain in the ass dog Whistler this time...gawd that fucking dog bugs me....if she is back...I'm not sure she even is...
Tonight I have a BBQ to go to....and in the middle I may help Shawn pack his moms house up....
I do need to try and get some damn sun...I am disgustingly unhealthily PASTY. I am not sure unhealthily is a word but whatever. (mmmm the word pasty reminds me of pastry...)

No comments: