Monday, May 12, 2008

ok i did the random shuffle MP3 player thingy

What would best describe your personality?
Mouth for War - Pantera
(hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha)



What do you like in a guy/girl?
Harvester of Sorrow - Metallica
(i do like the miserable sods and i do seem to collect them...)



How do you feel today?
No Ceiling - Eddie Vedder
(hmmmmmmm)


What is your life’s purpose?
Sour Girl - STP
(fuck I knew I shoulda taken that one off...)


What is your motto?
Three Babies - Sinead o'Connor
(awwww thats actually kinda sweet)


What do your friends think of you?
Volcano Girls - Veruca Salt
(pfft!)


What do you think of your parents?
Famine - Sinead O'Connor
(oooooo thats a good one cuz shes real pissed off singing it hahha)


What do you think about very often?
Fade to Black - Metallica
(oops...that's embarrassing)


What do you think of your best friend?
Hello Time Bomb - Matthew Good
(hahahah)


What do you think of your crush?
Sober - Tool
(funny I have no crush but my last one would have made this really appropriate)


What is your life story?
River of Deceit - Mad Season
(ok thats just blowing my mind)


What do you want to be when you grow up?
Down in a Hole - Alice in Chains
(oops...embarrassing again!)


What do you think when you see your crush?
Symbolistic White Walls - Matthew Good Band
(i do tend to over think shit)



What do your parents think of you?
Trying to Pull Myself Away (ONCE Soundtrack)
(how telling)


What do strangers think of you?
Forty Six and 2 - Tool
(HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA see below)
"Forty-Six & 2" is a song by American rock band Tool from their 1996 album Ænima. It saw release only in the form of a promo single,[1] and received radio airplay.
Since the Ænima tour, Tool has performed "Forty-Six & 2" at nearly every show.[2]
Title and lyrics
The title references an idea first conceived by Drunvalo Melchizedek concerning the possibility of reaching a state of evolution at which the body would have two more than the normal 46 total chromosomes and leave a currently disharmonious state.[3][4] The premise is that humans would deviate from the current state of human DNA which contains 44 autosomes and 2 sex chromosomes. The next step of evolution would likely have 46 and 2 chromosomes in their DNA.
Furthermore, the song references a wish to experience change through the "shadow"; an idea which represents the parts of one's personality that one hates and fears, which also exists as a recurring theme in the work of Carl Jung.[5] Along with this is the idea behind the anima/animus influences on human behavior.

How’s your love life?
Orestes - A Perfect Circle
(ok thats kinda trippy cuz one of my favorite lines of all time is in this song and it is oddly related to how stunted I am emotionally....)
"Slip away and sever this Umbilical residue Keeping me from killing you"


What will they play at your funeral?
I Am Stretched on Your Grave - Sinead O'Connor
(ha ha ha ha ha thats kinda funny)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
When Your Minds Made Up (ONCE Soundtrack)
(ha I will not marry - mind is made up!)

What is your hobby/interest?
I'm a Chicken - Ryan McMahon
(wtf!)

What’s your biggest secret?
Black - Pearl Jam
(ok i was wondering when that song would pop up, it being my facorite song of all time...in the universe! Interestingggggggg)

What do you think of your friends?
Ticks & Leeches - Tool
(hahahah fuck i couldnt have planned this shit better hahaha)

What song do you listen to when you are sad?
Cemetery Gates - Pantera
(I cant stop laughing hahahhaa)

In love?
Don't Even Trip - Peeping Tom
(ha!)

What song do you air guitar to?
Magdalena - A Perfect Circle
(I so do not air guitar anymore)

What should be your signature karaoke song?
Closer - NIN
(OHHH JESUS how perfect)

What is your greatest desire?
Double Life - Matthew Good
(i think that means i wanna be someone else....)

What does next year have in store for you?
Stinkfist - Tool
(ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww)

What’s your outlook on life?
Society - Eddie Vedder
(ok this was an amazing random thing.....)
SOCIETY - Eddie Vedder (Into the Wild) Oh it's a mystery to meWe have a greed, with which we have agreed...and you think you have to want more than you need...until you have it all, you won't be free.Society, you're a crazy breed.I hope you're not lonely, without me.When you want more than you have, you think you need...and when you think more then you want, your thoughts begin to bleed.I think I need to find a bigger place...cause when you have more than you think, you need more space.Society, you're a crazy breed.I hope you're not lonely, without me.Society, crazy indeed...I hope you're not lonely, without me.There's those thinkin' more or less, less is more,but if less is more, how you keepin' score?It means for every point you make, your level drops.Kinda like you're startin' from the top...and you can't do that.Society, you're a crazy breed.I hope you're not lonely, without me.Society, crazy indeed...I hope you're not lonely, without meSociety, have mercy on me.I hope you're not angry, if I disagree.Society, crazy indeed.I hope you're not lonely...without me.

How will you die?
Superstar - Tegan and Sara
(yeah im sure ill die a superstar alright)

Do people secretly lust after you?
In the Air Tonight - Holly McNarland version
(that would be a NO)

The best advice you will ever get?
The Unforgiven - Metallica
(hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

No comments: