Sunday, June 08, 2008

Hulka Hulka Burnin' Love


I thought I would get this out of my system once and for all (maybe not) and do a post just about the Incredible Hulk...the new version of this movie is coming out soon and i am frigging desperate to see a movie with both Ed Norton AND Tim Roth in it...2 of my favorite actors...


Liv Tyler is the hottie in the new movie...and I am ok with that...I can look at her for a long time and not feel too sad about it. Although I do, at times, want to punch her in the lip just to see if they will swell any bigger.


The last Hulk movie...I had no interest in it at the time it came out bc the hype was gay BUT recently, after I had become so fucked in the head over the new one coming out it was on tv recently and I watched it and fucking loved it...I didnt even know it was Eric Bana in it til it came on...and Jennifer Connelly...well everyone should look at her for 2 hours. Shes just purdy.


Eric Bana should marry me.


This is just a weird picture of Ed Norton and I dunno what to say about it.


I used to watch the old Hulk tv series as a kid...my brother and I loved it of course...and I remember the 1st time I saw Lou Ferrigno without the Hulk make-up, I was horrified. hahahaha




HAHAHA HAHAHAH HAHAHAHHA



Eric, I want to do something with your pants as well...


Liv Tyler ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jennifer Connelly v v v v v v v v v

Who would win in a fight, Jennifer or Liv???


Gawd damn u Eric...purpose already...IM WAITING!
(by the way Eric, don't think I didn't notice your film reel there...that is a subliminal attempt to get me to give you head, I know it)


This is Ed Norton (above) wondering how he will win me from Eric Bana...
I cant believe he doesn't know that all he would have to do is get buffed like in American History X and keep his shirt off and lose the nazi tattoos.


My mom is coming tomorrow...I am not horrified about it really...I worry more about Ayla's behaviour while shes here...Ayla does poorly around my mom, partially my fault, shes picked up a lot of my vibe and resentment over the years...but also b/c my mom is fairly indifferent to her and has been for most of her life.
My prozac-less mood these days is not good, I have little to no patience and am especially bitchy for no real reason. Just ask Ayla...I go from normal or mental patient on her in about 4 seconds.
She just stands there laughing at me now which just infuriates me more so I just go in my room and sleep for an hour. HAHAHHAA Fuck yeah, I love my brain.

Ayla went and saw the Strangers and said it wasn't that scary.
WTF!
Kids these days.

I have applied for about 20 more gov't jobs this week...I stay up until 2 am most nights trolling the sites.
Yesterday I applied for one I really want...I think its the one I wanted...where Arika works.
it took me forever and a fucking day to do the govt app and questionnaire so I feel like I deserve a call if nothing else haha
All these jobs take FOREVER to close and hear back from *if u are so fortunate* so it will be a process from hell im sure.
In the mean time I have to work hard at not hating work so bad that I turn into a mega freak troll.

No comments: