Sunday, July 27, 2008

Doi!


No Country for Old Men....the creepy killer guy....with the weirdo 70s hair....when I saw that movie I was convinced I knew who he was but when i googled him he was NOT...so this of course bugged the shit out of me bc I rarely make those errors in pop culture (haha loser)....so today im watching some cowboy show on tv and im all pumped cuz Grissom from CSI Las Vegas is on it as a cool cowboy and i love him and well then i see the GUY i thought the guy from No Country for Old Men!!!

So I get a googling and WHAM! I think they do look similar and even though the cowboy movie guy was older then bad 70s hair guy it made sense bc i thought bad 70s hair guy had plastic surgery done on his face......anyhow....cowboy movie guy was Oliver Reed (how fucking horrified was I that I was watching the return of lonesome fucking dove HAHAHA) and the 70s bad hair guy is Javier Bardem....Can u see the resemblance?? Oliver Reed is on the LEFT and Javier is on the RIGHT....

Anyhoo....went and saw STEP BROTHERS tonight and it was really FUNNY....which was a treat bc i was expecting it to be dumb.

No comments: