Saturday, July 05, 2008

Mute


this is why I dislike my job so immensely...today i have no voice...nothing but a whisper, this due to the fact that the whole week i have been sick it hasn't been an option to take any time off to get better...or rest...so today i have a closing shift and i still have to go to work...and i cant find anyone to come in and work the window for me or answer phones....how the fuck am i supposed to answer the phone?
i can make a sign for customers saying i have no voice but how gay is that?
i will be so fucking giddy to be rid of this job i can not even tell you.

any job i have after this one is going to feel like a dream come true.

my cat has turned devil...shes been a real little fucker this weekend...i opened Ayla's door so she can go reek havoc in her room....i came home last night and the curtains in my room were pulled down (rod and all)
and shes always trying to get into my paint supplies and shit....she gets on the table and sits under the easel and cocks her head to the side and stares at me mixing paint like its the most fascinating cat thing on earth....all well and good until she tries pawing at it.

No comments: