Friday, August 08, 2008

amendment

well its official...
yesterday i got my little YAHOO reminder saying it was gay shawns bday and deanna's but i think my brain did its usual FILL IN thing...see below:
jennzebel's Calendar Friday August 8, 2008 McGregor's Shawn T

so i think my brain read McGregor and stopped computing...its not actually Deanna's birthday today it was her anniversary of 9837583759834759345 yrs with Mike.

oops.

she was kind enough to let me know:
thanks for the birthday wishes on your blog. except my birthday was LAST month hahahahaaaaaaaahahaha ya dork

ha ha ha i am a dork ass.

today ayla snuck on 2 my MSN and changed my status to
*I LIKE IT IN THE ASS*
hahah hahahaha hahahaha
i gotta say that was damn fucking brilliant of her...i love that kid...the little bastard!

i had a complete piss ass day....i did indeed get completely ass raped by my f
ormer company with my final pay....apparently my fab old boss/friend didn't deem it necessary to gimme the heads up that if u get paid out for vacation time you lose most of it in taxes...where as, if u give your notice and then take vacation time and it gets taxed normally you are better off but nope...instead I get no vacation time off or fuck all for the pay out so needless to say im less than thrilled but really grateful my time there is now over 4 good....i will admit it is incredibly disappointing to know certain friendships i had through work were completely dependent on if i worked there....because it seems very clear to me now that i don't work there i am no longer *in* with the cool kids.
nice to know w
hen you're almost 40 the same rules rule us socially like they did in jr high.
this is why i fucking hate damn near everyone....bc no matter how much u think ppl are one thing they can turn sour on ya in the blink of an eye and then you're left standing there looking like an over-loyal fucktard.
thats moi!

anyway im over it....ive re-adjusted my budget and intend to spend the rest of the month at home on the flailing machine, drinking water and eating brown rice. hahaha

I didn't realize that Ayla leaves early next week and isn't coming home again until school starts/after the wedding in PR.
im trying to make plans ahead of time to get myself up there as well...i wish PR was not such a pain in the fucking ass place to get to form here.
will be nice to be at a family gathering actually, its been quite some time since we were all together at the same time...plus i need to get some time in with wee maddie b4 she forgets who i am.


No comments: