Saturday, August 09, 2008

freakshow

Embarrassed myself wonderfully today...it didn't involve falling down though which is NEW...but I was in Tara's car and I thought there was something on my arm so i started to flail....cuz thats what i do....so after my freak out i couldnt stop scratching my arms...and im fairly sure at this point tara was thinking I was a friggin tard...but then as we are driving along im on high alert cuz im SURE there was something on me and its still probably ON ME i just cant see it...

la la la zipping down the highway, i look down and this disgusting orange transparent like spider is crawling up my tit so SUPER FLAILING starts....and im ranting PULL OVER PULL OVER so in the parking lot of Tim Hortons, jump out the car and start beating myself to death cuz i know its on meeeeeee....and then i see it hangin off the car thingy so i squished it with my shoe....ok fuck that was way too stressful...where's the Prozac!?
I think I was on the verge of having a stroke.
Tara may never ask me to go in her car again...at least i didn't jump out of the car while it was moving like I did in Deanna's van when a bee flew in the window.
I think the best part of all was when we were driving to my house after the spectacle and a piece of my hair flew into my face and I spazzed out again.

I need therapy.

Shawn & Rich were supposed to come over tonight but i got ditched...you know its bad when gay men start ditching you...I am gunna try really hard not to over think that.

Tara got a popcorn maker today that im SUPER jealous of....now i hate mine!
The only way I can out-do it is by getting this friggin thing! Good thing im not competitive by nature. Where the hell would I put it!?

No comments: