Wednesday, August 06, 2008

get on zee pineapple express

that is a funny movie...even according to me the non pot smoker, it is fucking funny...and even though we were keeners and went and got our tickets at 4 pm we still ended up in the VERY front row and had to lean back to watch the movie HA HA HA

i came home with gum on my shoe...not cool.

donna's dog duggan sniffed my crotch today.
thats why i don't like med/large sized dogs. they have no manners.
(and keep all the fish taco remarks to yourself....fuckers)

i am getting into opera music...about 6 mos ago i started looking into it....and my interest seems to be gaining momentum....
any good ones i should look into?

i cant stand the slimy doorman at my work.
Ron is his name.
he is a pompous fucktard.

my pajamas are on backwards so i guess its bedtime.

Abu, tell us a story.

the end.

No comments: