Monday, August 04, 2008

random picture time



Maddie getting a bath/shower in the wilderness....fuck she is cute!


monkeys in my house!


Mama Kelly, Maddie and Papa Ray....camping and fishing and relaxin'!

Someone made this at work (old job), its me as Fred Flintstone. I made sure I took it when I left hahahahha

Michelle B - this is the FLAILING MACHINE!



Same ol double chin hiding angle......


I hate fireworks...I hate hearing the birds frantically spazzing out and flying away when they start. It's like lighting money on fire.....fireworks are so GAYLORD FOCKER!!!!! (<--thats is my way around getting in kaka from Amanda the Lesbo at my old job for saying everyhting is SO GAY)



Kitty contemplating eating my bus pass


omg....im so glad sabrinas dead...i fucking hated her character and her lame ass french accent...
(only michelle b is gunna know wtf im blathering on about)...

I can hear Feist playing in the night...and the crowd cheering (oh its bc day for those of u who arent from here....BC's 150th birthday, hence the 3 day weekend woohoo)

No comments: