Sunday, August 10, 2008

this is a real email my friend got from this weirdo friend of her husbands

Breanna:

Today is Wednesday July 9th and I am just reading your last message, if you have already gone back home I apologize...missed out on a possible opportunity to pay snooker with Jack and have coffee with you and the daughter..I should try to check my email more often...my health has been fluctuating last couple of weeks...trying to pray on regular basis to gain some sort of miracle from God....I gratefully accept your thoughts and prayers for my life....if you so desire, I will include you in my communication with Jesus Christ...hope everything is okay and you are prosperous...say hi to your parents for me or, perhaps, I should give them call..please indicate if you are coming to Vancouver again later in the summer...just recently went to a wedding at church...the bride was just radiant and on seventh heaven....but for how long? Doing a lot of sun bathing lately, don't want to get skin cancer...using SPF 30 lotion....anyway, I won't take up anymore of your time...chow for now...hope to hear from you soon.....chow....Herman

No comments: