Saturday, August 02, 2008

to be or not to be....

hmmmmm counter top dishwasher or elliptical trainer machine?

i know i know...I already ruled out a dishwasher for reasons of practicality....and used my melon and figured if im gunna spend $ on something it should aid me in feeling better, not being a lazy fucktard.



the theory is it will not be a fancy clothes hanger....we will park it in front of the TV in the livingroom and ill be a hot super model by November...j/k....(maybe December)



since i have such a serious dislike for being outside currently it may be a good thing indeed...worth a go...ive never deluded myself b4 and bought gym memberships or other exercise gear so...wtf! Now i just gotta debate buying something someone else bought that turned into a clothes hanger in hopes of getting a deal or bucking up for something new...I like the idea of buying someone not new but im sure aunty pam will talk me out of it hahahahahah



my mp3 player croaked of over use (RIP little red vibrator looking mp3 player that Michelle B sent me cuz she is super nice)....and also in my pocket it managed to get bashed and the glass cover came off so the screen is getting MOIST so....yesterday i got a Creative Zen...i hate iPod so i went 4 the Zen hoping it was like an old one i used to have that was easy to use...I opted for the 4 gb (with the extra 1 gb sd slot) so 5 gb is plenty...the 8 gb one i thought was a bit of overkill...after some serious trial and error....(i never read instructions bc im apparently TOO smart HA HA HA HAHAAAAAA) it is loaded and its rather delightful i gotta say...just gotta get a case 4 it to keep it pretty and itll also store the headphones (Michelle B those things rock the fucking universe, I tossed the crap phones that came with the Zen)
Yeah so im listening to it right now and its pretty sweet....u can watch video on it but....i dunno...maybe ill load my maynard interview clips so i can jerk off to him where ever I am...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ohhh that hurt me to even say that....its so friggin MALE hahaha

im gunna shoot the next person who says they need metal detectors at all greyhound bus depots now....alarmist fucks...
taking the bus is already far more expensive then it ever was...can u imagine the price if they needed metal detectors in every depot in canada?
crazy beheadings on buses are NOT typical...if crazy man didnt get on the bus bc he had a knife maybe he would have walked into tim hortons and did the same thing when they made his triple triple a double double....should timmy ho's then have metal detectors in all their locations to prevent such violence? exactly.

im interested in crazy mans condition considering he has reportedly lead a productive, employed life and is described as friendly and nice by his boss...hahahah no one can accuse me of being a murderous fuck, no boss of mine would say i was friendly and nice MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA
im only making light of this bc i feel i have to...it is oddly disturbing to me, I don't get DISTURBED by most things...im freaky deaky...but this fucks with my mind...that could have easily been my kid snoozing on a bus, iPod on....mind u the minute anyone sat beside her she would have likely got up and moved hahahahahah SMART GIRL.

trent reznor sounds good in my ears right now....
i think he would be good to make out with.

No comments: