Friday, September 26, 2008

anyone have some thread?

Busy morning here @ work…love it!

Got a lovely email from a higher up telling me we needed to meet and discuss my future career goals.

Hmmmm…interesting considering I do not have a permanent position yet (another week to go they say)…not sure what that means aside from the fact I am being WASTED here at this job…Ive been told repeatedly to learn this job and MOVE on up asap…no arguments from me.

Road trip tonight to Duncan is going to be a hoot…Me, Cyn, Donna and Tara in one vehicle. I think my non-swearing will have to be put on hold for the evening.

I think I already ranted about this but im gunna rant again just cuz its funny…so I spent a few days conversing with a guy online who at the end of day 2 outed himself as a minister…. Can u believe he then had the religious balls to ask me if I believed in god and then stopped talking to me b4 I even got a chance to fuck with him??? RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawn is single again…that means I get him all to myself again….CACKLE!! I wasn't wishing for him to be single…I was happy 4 him but I was a little worried he might get murdered in his sleep, that's all.

Got a lovely wee package from Jerri Ann today…she always hooks me up with my favorite smell by sending me this amber resin perfume stuff that gives me a boner…Oooo yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh THANK YOU JERRI!!

Ok…so I am in love with Noel Fielding and his messed up nose…and his hair and girlish self…the way he dances and sings songs to me:

Calm a llama down,
Calm a llama deep down in the ocean blue,
Like a barnacle,
Sitting in a tight place,
Laughing at a monkey arm,
Pulling like a China boy
Carraway, Carraway, Carraway,
Noise!
Boing Cheeka Masala ~ Boing Cheeka Masala

He sings to me…I just wanna hang out with him….and feel his hair…share lip gloss with him. Laura from the UK informed me yesterday on facebook that she met him and he's kissed her 3x. Sighhhhhhhhhhhh…. I wonder if he prances about singing all the time? Now I must go to the UK and see his wonder in action. I do not understand why they have not managed to infiltrate Canadian culture yet…u can not find Mighty Boosh paraphernalia anywhere. U cant buy the discs…the cds….nothing…ive resorted to ordering some pins online to satisfy my urge to consume the Mighty Boosh…it could become a sickness…but itll pass like all my other sicknesses.

Don't worry, you're all getting Mighty Boosh DVDs for xmas MUAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just blew a button on my new kermit the frog green shirt and get to spend the day walking around with an alligator clip keeping my boobs in my shirt....Maybe ill start a trend...??

No comments: