Saturday, September 27, 2008

mini-road trip

okay Duncan is a shithole...
but thats besides the point.

The venue, The Duncan Garage Showroom, was quite cool and interesting...the sound there was fab, very small, dark, intimate...seriously nice.
Poor Ryan was sick as hell but it did not impact his performance at all, he sounded as good as ever and put on a great show. Tomorrow is the homecoming show for him in Vancouver then he can have a rest and get better.

Was nice to meet his honey Kathleen in person as well...

We went to a pub 4 dinner before the show next to the venue and were a little skeptical of the prices, they were very low....turns out the food was fine and the portions were gigantic and the ppl watching was not bad either.

On the way home to Victoria I opted out of stripper night at the Fox and just came home to teenagers who promptly irritated me...til i scared em into Ayla's room 4 the night...

I was fairly distracted by the fact Richard msg'd me earlier in the day about being lost and split up from Neil in Munich, leaving him with no $ or stuff etc...b/a I hadn't heard from him after that I spent the night with worst case scenarios swirling around in my head....I rang him when I got in and he was fine....looks like Neil got arrested and due to beer and such neither of them were smart enough to follow their own *IF WE GET SEPARATED* plan. Dipshits (haha) By the time I called he was sorted and sounding charming with his english twang.

Today I dunno what to do today...I cant stay around here though b/c my kid will drive me fucking mad....and I think shes staying home today....its nice and crap out...time for a good walk....

No comments: