Friday, October 10, 2008

Fuck You iTunes and Creative!

I broke my own rule and purchased that damn Zen MP3 player and now im SHIT OUTTA LUCK and have to mail it back to Creative where im sure they will make it work no problem and then mail it back to me and it wont work for me. ha ha ha
I think ill just reinvest and do away with the fanciness of the video capabilities and stick to a memory stick type player...no moving parts, less chance of bullshit...shoulda stuck to that to start with....idiotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Yeah and iTunes....that converter thing worked but the quality is the shits so FUCK IT...ill get the cd Nov 4 and just deal til then.

Andrea just cooked shrimp and the place reeks of crustaceans! ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Tonight i went with Shawn to a karaoke bar with his mom and her friend...his moms in a wheel chair and felt like getting her groove on by singing D-I-V-O-R-C-E by Tammy Wynette (ha ha ha fuck i no all the words...tragic) so we go there and 2.5 of hell...the idea was to get them all sing songed up and then go see the new Leonardo movie BODY OF LIES....but karaoke went overtime and we were shit outta luck 4 the movie....
GUY! Remember that guy from the other karaoke bar night where donna was making friends with crack whores on the dance floor, the guy that was all David Bowie'd up?? HE WAS THERE! lol
Only one guy didnt suck....he sang Solsbury Hill and he owned that fucking song whoever he was....some young punk did MY WAY by Limp Bizkit and i nearly shat myself laughing hahahaha

Anyway....so now im home basking in the glory of shrimp (I hate shrimp but im waiting for Andreas nail polish remover to take over the aromatic overkill of the crustaceans)

I feel myself getting sick....

No comments: